Virtually unlimited undo/redo, more image effects, greater file format support and freehand resizing are just some of the new features to look forward to in this latest release of KolourPaint.
Enjoying more than 300 enhancements since the groundbreaking 1.0 series, KolourPaint 1.2 is the most easy-to-use version of KolourPaint ever.
KolourPaint 1.2 is available for immediate download [http://kolourpaint.sourceforge.net/download.html]. A highlight of this release is the availability of experimental Linux distribution-independent binary packages that don't require installation. KolourPaint 1.2 is also a part of KDE 3.3 (released today).
Please continue to send your bug reports, feature requests and questions to the KolourPaint Project. If you would like to stay up-to-date with KolourPaint developments, join one of our mailing lists [http://kolourpaint.sourceforge.net/contact.html].
20th August 2004by Derek Kite
KDM implements session switching and improves shutdown. KDEPIM adds configuration wizard for Novell Groupwise client. And many bugfixes in KST and KOrganizer. Krita now has a gradient tool.
The big news for this week is the release of KDE 3.3. Here is the announcement: http://kde.org/announcements/announce-3.3.php
In time for the annual KDE developer conference "aKademy", we present amaroK 1.1, the next generation of the leading audio player for KDE.
- GStreamer Fully Integrated with KDE : Play from your Samba share with smb:/, or use the fish KIOSlave to play from a remote host.
- Xine support : This easy to install framework can play a great number of media formats and is very reliable.
- MusicBrainz support for tag editing : No voodoo needed for tagging your music, just click the MusicBrainz button and it will get the song information from the online database.
- Album cover support : If you have album covers in your music directory amaroK will automatically load them - better yet, amaroK can automatically download album covers from the Internet!
- Multimedia Keyboard Friendly : If you happen to have extra multimedia buttons on your keyboard, using amaroK is even more fun. Just use KHotkeys to map those special buttons to amaroK's dcop functions (like play/pause/volume up/volume down and many more)!
- Welcome Wizard : For easy configuring at first program startup.
In Kexi, Table Designer now have more readable primary key definitions, Table View supports and shows autonumber (autoincrement) column, and finally, Unicode in db fields is supported.
|Commits||1908 by 164 developers, 284212 lines modified, 648 new files|
|Bugs Opened||393 in the last 7 days|
|Bugs Closed||259 in the last 7 days|
||Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan||
Internationalization (i18n) Status
|British English (en_GB)||
|Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)||
No commits found