Revision 618089(Back to digest)
Features in KDE Base
Work done during my short holiday:
New User-Visible Features:
* 'Merge Windows' feature. This merges all of the existing Konsole windows into a single window. (The opposite of detach view in a sense). Only merges the views from the active tab widget in each window at the moment.
* Split-view feature. Splits existing view top/bottom.
New Front-end Progress:
* Make creating a new tab and window work in the new front-end
* Add detach-view in new front-end
* Added ViewManager class which manges views and view containers in a main window as well as creating new views and session controllers for terminal sessions.* Added SessionController class which provides the actions associated with an individual session and view.
(including the Edit and History menus)
* Menu items now working: Copy,Paste,Clear,Clear & Reset,Clear History,Configure Konsole
* Wrote a widget for incremental searches in documents ( IncrementalSearchBar ). The widget is closely modelled on the incremental search bar found in Firefox.
* SessionList class to provide the actions used to create new sessions in menus
* Fix crashes with multiple views caused by trying to change the size of the terminal image ( via setSize() ) after the user manually resizes the display
* Update terminal size associated with pty when resizing display
* Fix broken signal-slot connection in TabbedViewContainer
* Check for a minimum terminal size of 1 line x 1 column when updating the terminal image
* Ensure that internal array used by display widget to store terminal characters is always non-zero in size. Also ensure that 'lines' and 'columns' internal properties are always > 0. Fixes crashes when display widget has a very small height or width.
* Fixed crash with small display widget caused by TEWidget's count of used lines and used columns (usedLines,usedColumn fields) not being updated when the terminal image was made smaller.
* Further file renaming for consistancy between file name and class name
* Make ViewContainer subclasses take a QObject* parent argument in their constructors