Revision 698165(Back to digest)
Features in KDE-PIM
== conduits/base/ ==
* Added checks to see if there actualy is a PilotDatabase object
* Made the equal function and it's paramaters const
* Adjusted the testsclasses which where affected by the new constness
== conduits/keyringconduit/ ==
* Added an askPassword functions which asks for a password if the user configured it.
* Added the constness to the equal method.
* Implemented the equal method
* Implemented (partialy) the initDataproxies method
* Implemented the loadSettings method
* Added a constructor for a database that is stored on the pc.
* Implemented createDatastore (still working on this, data of records doesn't get saved for some weird reason).
* More work on openDatabase. The salted hash is saved now if the database couldn't be opened so that it can be used to create a new one.
* Added a constructor to create a new record with normal in data in stead of with a pilotrecord.
* Implemented pack() method.
* Implemented setters.
* Implemented equal().
TODO file added