Revision 873164(Back to digest)
Features in KDE Base
* Components for constructing the new applet popup 3 layers:
* InterfaceGroups (that group like interfaces)
* InterfaceItem (single interface in a group)
* ConnectionItem (inactive connections for a group)
* Auxiliary UI, configure button, flight mode etc
* Add RemoteConnection class to encapsulate connections on the service and save us from doing QVariantMap lookups all the time.
* Add ActiveConnection interface for finding out which connection on which service is active, so it can be displayed on the InterfaceItem.
Applet still displays the old networkmanagerpopup I blogged about, InterfaceGroup is still missing. When that is finished I will rewrite NetworkManagerPopup to use the new components.