Revision 2933668...(Back to digest)
Features in Office
Lot of work on SmartArt.
* Reworked the way we handle constraints.
* Fixed forEach bug where nested forEach's where build together wrongly in some cases.
* Remember layout<=>data relationships with QMultiMap's and update them on setAxis.
* Determinate the constraints on demand rather then keeping them in a list what removes lot of the ugly constraint-sorting logic.
* Introduced the finishBuild method which does all the work that depends on a forEach's, conditions, variables, etc. being proper buildup already (what still happens in the build() phase).
* Also take ConnectionNode's into account while determinating constraint data-axis.
* In the ChoiceAtom first detach ourself and then build so we are sure that our parent is up-to-date when we go down the hierarchy.
Work still to be done;
* It seems with basic radial diagrams we still fail to determinate the correct layoutNode for one of the constraints. It seems there is still a bug where we end assigning the wrong data-points in some cases. Not clear yet why that is so.
* The baic venn diagrams look uglier then before now after applying the factors.
* rules, adjusts, hierarchy-algorithm, etc. etc.